Author Topic: A 'Moment' to share  (Read 1002 times)

Offline thezooexplosion

• Stranger in a Strange Land
A 'Moment' to share
« on: September 14, 2009, 10:55:49 PM »
I have only a few others in my life that could understand this rush...so I think I'll share it with all of you. I've been an avid fan since the Zoo days. I buy all their music, books, see their tours, etc. Never have I been closer than screaming distance to these 4 guys that have meant so much to me. Last night in Chicago I was fortunate enough to get a spot inside the circle on the B-side circle ramp. Finally I didn't have to shout so loud. I thought it couldn't get any better than that. Then...as the band was about to leave the stage...for the final time...I decided to try to catch a glimpse of the guys heading back stage down the ramp. Amazingly only few others had this idea and I found myself within reaching distance. As their entourage approached fans reached out for them...but they just waved. But at last I yelled out to Adam and he stepped out toward me, looked me in the eyes, smiled and shook my hand. Total class. I'm still in shock. 70,00 + people and I'm the only one who got to shake Adam's hand after playing Moment of Surrender. Thank you Mr. Clayton...you made everything worth while.

BTW...if anyone is wondering...his hand was surprising cool and soft. Who knew?

Offline burningstarsxe

• Party Girl/Boy
  • love, we shine like a burning star
Re: A 'Moment' to share
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2009, 09:37:12 AM »
That's awesome that you got to have such an experience. There is nothing like locking eyes with a person who has made such a difference in your life and knowing that, if only for a moment, you were a part of their's.  :)

Offline aarond

• Party Girl/Boy
  • What no man can own, no man can take.
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2009, 11:26:20 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

BTW...if anyone is wondering...his hand was surprising cool and soft. Who knew?

I'm not surprised...lol

Offline p8ru2

• Precious Stone
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2009, 02:48:35 PM »
congrats zooexplosion!  What a great experience and ending to a great concert!   8)