Author Topic: Hi there all!  (Read 5853 times)

Offline Bonocatsmom

• Babyface
  • It's a beautiful day - don't let it get away!
Hi there all!
« on: October 16, 2008, 03:08:02 PM »
Just saying hello to everyone here! By the way - by the end of this month I'll be able to complete my U2 album collection! After I get Under A Blood Red Sky, Rattle and Hum and Zooropa my U2 music collection is complete. Thanks to a great husband that I have! We are both U2 fans. But I had to convert my hubby into being a U2 fan, though. And it was not so hard doing it, either!

See ya around!

Mrs. Debbie Clark

Boom Cha!

Re: Hi there all!
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2008, 04:46:27 PM »
Oh! Get Zooropa as soons as possible! That album is amazing in every way...

Offline Bonocatsmom

• Babyface
  • It's a beautiful day - don't let it get away!
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2008, 08:29:46 AM »
I look forward to it!

By the way - I've been a U2 fan since I heard the song I Will Follow back in 1980. Ever since then I've found U2 to be an amazing band. Not enough words can describe how great that band is. And I thank Bono, The Edge, Adam and Larry for such fantastic music!

I'm married to a construction worker by the name of Joe and we have two children Steve (who is named after the late Def Leppard guitarist since we are fans of that band as well) and Rhiannon (who was named after a Fleetwood Mac song that I love). We have two cats - Ginger Marie (a calico) and a black and white cat that we have named Bono Edge.

I had to convert my husband into being a U2 fan when I explained to him how important the band is - not only musically but personally as well. He got convinced and now he thinks The Edge is one of the best guitarists in the world.

But I admire Bono the most out of the band - not only because of what he does musically in the band, but also what he does outside of U2. He's such a great person and hope that he gets that Nobel Peace Prize in the future!

Mrs. Debbie Clark

Offline AmericanAngel

• Intellectual Tortoise
  • My nick-name is Wonder Woman.
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2008, 06:36:24 AM »
Glad you are here...as well as everyone else. Welcome all you Newbies!!
BTW, I have an orange tabby named Larry!  ;)

Offline TheFlyingLemon

• Traffic Cop (Rue du Marais)
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2008, 01:02:17 AM »
Welcome and interesting story you have there. Welcome aboard.  ;D