Author Topic: *SPOILER (I suppose)* Bono's microphone  (Read 1899 times)

Offline thezooexplosion

• Stranger in a Strange Land
*SPOILER (I suppose)* Bono's microphone
« on: September 17, 2009, 02:15:00 PM »
Does anyone else think this is the coolest thing ever? I remember seeing Bono swinging from a suspended steering wheel-shaped microphone in videos I've seen on Youtube during Ultraviolet. Then! Sunday in Chicago it was illuminated in red LED...and then changed to blue during With or Without you. Super cool! A jacket with red lazers AND an illuminated microphone.

I want that...

Offline JamietheEdgefan

• Child of Grace
  • Infinity's a great place to start!
Re: *SPOILER (I suppose)* Bono's microphone
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2009, 02:34:37 PM »
It kicks ass! I remember during wembley, Bono swung it too hard, and every time it came past him, it was swinging too fast for him to grab. Took him a few tries to actually grab it again - thank god this was in-between songs  :D

Offline birdlover

• Child of Grace
  • It's not how weak but what will make you strong
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2009, 06:02:03 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Does anyone else think this is the coolest thing ever? I remember seeing Bono swinging from a suspended steering wheel-shaped microphone in videos I've seen on Youtube during Ultraviolet. Then! Sunday in Chicago it was illuminated in red LED...and then changed to blue during With or Without you. Super cool! A jacket with red lazers AND an illuminated microphone.

I want that...

Oh I just adored that whole segment!
All I could think of later was, "Boy is Elton John going to be jealous!" :D

It was THE hardest thing to photograph, though. The laser lights didn't show up, not even on the screen. :'( I guess that means I'll just have to go to more shows!

Birdlover

Offline evilways811

• Stateless
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2009, 06:39:38 PM »
Hey birdlover, from your comments I take it you didn't have any problem getting a camera to the show right?  :D

Offline p8ru2

• Precious Stone
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2009, 06:42:44 PM »

I want that...

Oh I just adored that whole segment!
All I could think of later was, "Boy is Elton John going to be jealous!" :D

It was THE hardest thing to photograph, though. The laser lights didn't show up, not even on the screen. :'( I guess that means I'll just have to go to more shows!

Birdlover

I lucked out and got one good shot with the lasers!   8)   For the life of me though, I couldn't get 1 decent one of Edge, who was closest!  URGH!  :-\

Offline birdlover

• Child of Grace
  • It's not how weak but what will make you strong
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2009, 10:15:36 PM »
Hey birdlover, from your comments I take it you didn't have any problem getting a camera to the show right?  :D

They sent an email the Friday before to say that we could bring in cameras with lenses less than 3" long. I'd already gotten a disposable for night 1, but did bring my good camera both nights.
Thanks for asking.

Birdlover