Author Topic: 3 sunrises and Love Comes Tumbling... I forgot how much these songs rock!  (Read 1847 times)

Offline Anthony02

• Running to Stand Still
  • And I know that the tide is turning 'round....
Ok i forgot how much these songs kick ass. Im an old school fan but I left these songs in the closet. Forgive me!

Offline Anthony02

• Running to Stand Still
3 sunrises and Love Comes Tumbling... I forgot how much these songs rock!
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2009, 02:51:53 AM »
The chorus  and the Edge rock, in 3 sunrises.    "sun shine on me"   ok kids Ive had a few cocktails but they still rock. 

Offline Starfish

• Acrobat
  • Yay, it's Larry!!!
Hi Anthony, good to know I'm not alone here at this time of day.  :)
I love The Three Sunrises and Love Comes Tumbling. Just last night I put on Wide Awake in America and it must have played 10 times over. Great, great songs!

Offline Anthony02

• Running to Stand Still
3 sunrises and Love Comes Tumbling... I forgot how much these songs rock!
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2009, 03:00:52 AM »
Lol. Where u at? US? Yea i drank a bit 2 much 2nite. Im listening 2 Wide Awake rite now. I was just tryin 2 fall asleep but Im addicted 2 the forum!

Offline Starfish

• Acrobat
  • Yay, it's Larry!!!
On the other side of the world as a matter of fact. While you're wide awake in America I'm watching the sunrise  ;)

Offline StrongGirl

• Genius of Compression
  • On BLS I heard the sound of an angel
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Lol. Where u at? US? Yea i drank a bit 2 much 2nite. Im listening 2 Wide Awake rite now. I was just tryin 2 fall asleep but Im addicted 2 the forum!

Check my stats, anthony02, and you will see what addiction is!!!!  ;D Wide Awake in America has always been at the top of my playlist. People don't often mention them. They do rock! You have good taste.