Author Topic: Time to spout...  (Read 5653 times)

Offline globaljosh

• Intellectual Tortoise
Re: Time to spout...
« Reply #45 on: October 08, 2009, 12:05:18 PM »
I'm happy to say that my GA experience in Atlanta was just about perfect. We made so many friends in line and had great conversation with everyone around us. We got our spots on the outer rail and there was no pushing, shoving, elbowing, or anything of the sort at any point during the U2 show. There were a few incidents during Muse; there was a girl back in the GA field who was punching people, but she calmed down after security spotlighted her. Only one guy in our area attempted a bathroom break (before U2 came out) and he made it back. With the exception of a few rowdy Muse fans (and I thought Muse were very good) everyone was extremely courteous: The Georgia Dome security people were wonderfully accommodating during our all-day wait, and the whole affair was handled with ease and professionalism. There wasn't even much horn-honking in the after-show traffic jam!

Offline p8ru2

• Precious Stone
Re: Time to spout...
« Reply #46 on: October 08, 2009, 07:16:33 PM »
A girl punching people?  NICE!   :P  Glad your experience was great!  I'd say mine was about 8/10 & minor really, save trying to leave the stadium area.