Author Topic: About the Spoiler/Tours problem  (Read 2084 times)

Offline K2

• Headache in a Suitcase
  • light my way
About the Spoiler/Tours problem
« on: October 02, 2009, 09:56:03 AM »
I would suggest that during an active tour, the TOURS section be divided into two sections. "Tours - SPOILERS - Enter at your own risk" and "Tours - Everything Else".

Once the trucks start rolling almost everyone's comments about the concerts will fall into the spoiler section, and the questions about what time to line up for GA  and where to park can go into the everything else section.

This could help with the complaining about people failing to post 'spoiler' when they add a new topic.

shockdocta22

Re: About the Spoiler/Tours problem
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2009, 01:31:21 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I would suggest that during an active tour, the TOURS section be divided into two sections. "Tours - SPOILERS - Enter at your own risk" and "Tours - Everything Else".

Once the trucks start rolling almost everyone's comments about the concerts will fall into the spoiler section, and the questions about what time to line up for GA  and where to park can go into the everything else section.

This could help with the complaining about people failing to post 'spoiler' when they add a new topic.

its not that we are complaining we just are trying to help the others from knowing

and like the idea

Offline Joe90usa

• Airborne Ranger
  • Dragons Rule! Catfish Drool.
Re: About the Spoiler/Tours problem
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2009, 04:25:53 PM »
I would suggest that people who don't want spoilers avoid the Tours section altogether. We do what we can, but the reader should make some common-sense decisions about how far they want to go to remain surprised.