Author Topic: Was there a DVD filmed yet?  (Read 5978 times)

Offline jick

• Precious Stone
Re: Was there a DVD filmed yet?
« Reply #45 on: October 20, 2009, 05:49:34 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Looks like my prediction hit the nail in the head.  Rose Bowl is it and I am going to be there.  And no POP songs are in sight on this tour so far, while ATYCLB gets a lot of airtime.  This is definitely one of my best moments as a U2 fan.

See you all in Rose Bowl!

Cheers,

J

:D :D :D :D :D

I would absolutely kill myself laughing, if just for you Jick, they opened with Mofo.

One of my best moments is knowing that YOU will never see a song from Pop played live, you are not worthy.

Sorry to burst your bubble but I already witnessed the POP carnage in the lone U2 show I attended, 12 years ago.

As a matter of fact, I will probably be wearing the Popmart shirt I bought from there to the concert I am going to watch in Rose Bowl.

Cheers,

J

Offline ElJayVee

• Airborne Ranger
  • Love is clockworks and cold steel
« Reply #46 on: October 20, 2009, 05:54:33 PM »
Well, Jick, we'll be looking for you on the DVD!

Offline nolinehere

• Running to Stand Still
« Reply #47 on: October 20, 2009, 06:01:24 PM »
Looks like my prediction hit the nail in the head. 

Looks like you missed the nail entirely and hurt your thumb, let me remind you:

"It requires careful planning and only a two-night stand can take care of that.  So any plans of seeing a DVD from the this leg is impossible."

"Sure many people would want to pin down my predictions and fearless forecasts.  But in the end, is there anyone up for a friendly wager that U2 won't do a DVD for this leg"

Full "prediction" here

::)

Or do you mean the LATER prediction - You know, it's easy to predict a Tsunami when you see a 50 ft wall of water coming at you.

I predict I will be alive for the next 5 seconds.

WOW !!!! How was THAT ???

Offline jick

• Precious Stone
« Reply #48 on: October 20, 2009, 06:18:48 PM »

"It requires careful planning and only a two-night stand can take care of that.  So any plans of seeing a DVD from the this leg is impossible."

"Sure many people would want to pin down my predictions and fearless forecasts.  But in the end, is there anyone up for a friendly wager that U2 won't do a DVD for this leg"

Full "prediction" here

Or do you mean the LATER prediction - You know, it's easy to predict a Tsunami when you see a 50 ft wall of water coming at you.

I was just in denial that time.  Deep down I really hoped for Rose Bowl to be the DVD, and I am more than happy I got it.

See you all in the show!

Cheers,

J

Achtung40Life

« Reply #49 on: October 21, 2009, 07:51:08 PM »

Full "prediction" here

I was just in denial that time.  Deep down I really hoped for Rose Bowl to be the DVD, and I am more than happy I got it.

See you all in the show!

Cheers,

J

I'll admit my wrongness of previous posts, hats off to your correct information Jick. I still would have never guessed they'd release a DVD this early. It makes me wonder if they are planning a 2nd DVD for next summer/fall/winter...