Author Topic: Dallas are you READY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 3518 times)

Offline muthangya

• Wanderer
Re: Dallas are you READY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2009, 10:10:06 AM »
One other thing to note about the Lincoln Square parking option, the $40 spent at Lincoln Square does not have to be spent all at one merchant.  You can have receipts for multiple purchases that total $40 as long as they are dated the day of the event.

Offline airventure

• Babyface
  • Have Heart - Will Travel
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2009, 10:48:00 AM »
Here's a little more info on Lincoln Square: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I plan on parking there, about 3:30ish, grab a bite, do some shopping. Hopefully traffic out of there isn't too bad. The shopping center is pretty crammed in tight against the surrounding roads. Not to mention 157/Collins/Center street is a mess just north of there. We'll see how it goes!

More importantly, lets not forget about the awesome concert that's going to happen tonight!

Wish for tonight: Bad to be played again!
Improbable wish: The Fly being played out on The Claw!

Offline joelq

• Stranger in a Strange Land
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2009, 01:15:26 PM »
Does anyone know when Muse has started their set in previous stops? The email TicketMaster sent me on the event mentions the concert starts at 7pm, but D&M on The Ticket this morning mentions they don't start til 7:30pm?

I'm just wondering as I won't be able to start heading over until 6pm, and I'll be coming from Frisco. I really don't want to miss the Muse set, and a 7:30pm start would be great!

Offline seyeryej

• Babyface
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2009, 01:31:19 PM »
Ticketmaster suddenly seems to be selling Field General Admission tickets.  Same prices as before.

i picked a couple of them up.  However I am quite suspicious of this.

This is what my ticket purchase says.

Description:
PRICE LEVEL 3
Field General Admission
General Admission-No Ticketfast Permitted
GA standing

Type:
Standard Admission-Select GA/Reserved Below

Section:FLD1
Row: 4
Seats: 23-24

I now go to search for tickets...........and the Row number is LOWERING.

Tickets for Row 1 are showing up on the website right now.

What is going on here?  Are they selling tickets further away down the field?  But there are no "rows" per se, its all standing room, first come first serve closer to the stage, right?

Offline u290sbaby

• Stateless
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2009, 03:31:14 PM »
Those would be GA tickets! they all say Row this etc but there are no rows. Ticketmaster releases more GA tickets on the day of the show. They did the same thing in DC.

Enjoy as you got Field/Floor tickets!