Author Topic: You know you're an obsessed U2 fan when....  (Read 458375 times)

luieu2

Re: You know you're an obsessed U2 fan when....
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2009, 09:48:53 PM »
when since 2007 you decided to only purchase U2 music.

luieu2

« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2009, 09:50:39 PM »
when you put to many topics on this forum  ;D

Boom Cha!

« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2009, 09:56:48 PM »
When you get super excited and you're sure to point out to everyone that U2 is on the radio.

*In the case of a U2 song coming on the radio*

Offline evel12314

• Elevated
  • Squeeze out sparks of light.
« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2009, 10:00:31 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
When reading these forums at 6:42 in the morning  ::)

Reading the forum past midnight :P

luieu2

« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2009, 10:02:21 PM »
when your 6 year old son tells u2 is on the radio and when your 15month old girl sings the hola part to vertigo evrytime she hears vertigo :D

Offline Anthony02

• Running to Stand Still
  • And I know that the tide is turning 'round....
Seven Pounds
« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2009, 10:21:27 PM »
 Oh are poor chldren. Brainwashing them with U2. But Im guilty as charged. And my dream is to marry a U2 fan. U ladies liking my pic over there? lol  Well I guess thats mine, using the U2 forum to pick up women. Im wasting my money at match.com. lol

streetmission

« Reply #36 on: January 14, 2009, 10:27:58 PM »
when the only way of making sure you can be happy in life is by marrying another u2 fan :P

Or, as in my case, making sure your fiance is converted to a U2 fan before exchanging vows. :)

When you check this website everyday, even through the dry, no news periods, in hopes of seeing some news about the band starting back up, and recording new songs.  Man, those are some long, bland, periods!

When you have dreams, while sleeping, that you actually meet one of the members of the band, and wake up realizing that it wasn't true, and get pi**ed that you can't return to that dream! Please......... :'(

I have checked @U2 every day for the past six or seven years.  No joke.  And I hate waking up from dreams where I met one or more members of the band. >:(  Worst one:  I had a dream that U2 came and played a concert in my backyard; and we hung out and ate barbeque afterwards. 8)

streetmission

« Reply #37 on: January 14, 2009, 10:30:42 PM »
When every time someone says "YouTube" you think they're saying "U2"  :P

Every single time someone says "YouTube" my immediate response is "What about U2?". :)

streetmission

« Reply #38 on: January 14, 2009, 10:33:32 PM »
You know you are an obsessed U2 fan when your boyfriend no longer allows you to reply to "I love you" by saying "I love you too." He insists you say "I love you back" just so he is clear that you are not simply announcing your fondness for the band but you are, indeed, saying you return his affection. Seriously. I live under this rule.

When I tell someone "I love you" and they respond with "I love you too" I always make a remark about the band.  My wife has banned me from doing that anymore with her.  Also, any time someone uses the phrase "you too" I always say "See?  They're everywhere."  I've done it so much no one needs an explanation anymore. :D

luieu2

« Reply #39 on: January 14, 2009, 10:44:25 PM »
You know you are an obsessed U2 fan when your boyfriend no longer allows you to reply to "I love you" by saying "I love you too." He insists you say "I love you back" just so he is clear that you are not simply announcing your fondness for the band but you are, indeed, saying you return his affection. Seriously. I live under this rule.

When I tell someone "I love you" and they respond with "I love you too" I always make a remark about the band.  My wife has banned me from doing that anymore with her.  Also, any time someone uses the phrase "you too" I always say "See?  They're everywhere."  I've done it so much no one needs an explanation anymore. :D
i do that to when people say you to i say good band .my wife gets angry and my 6 year old bay its to .

Offline spanner

• Numb
Re: Seven Pounds
« Reply #40 on: January 15, 2009, 02:08:57 AM »
Oh are poor chldren. Brainwashing them with U2. But Im guilty as charged. And my dream is to marry a U2 fan. U ladies liking my pic over there? lol  Well I guess thats mine, using the U2 forum to pick up women. Im wasting my money at match.com. lol
hey anthony i can highly recommend marrying a fellow u2 fan,i had to go all the way to chicago to find her though :P its always good to have somebody who understands your love of all things u2 without thinking your completely mad :)

Offline Anthony02

• Running to Stand Still
  • And I know that the tide is turning 'round....
Seven Pounds
« Reply #41 on: January 15, 2009, 02:24:14 AM »
Well I live in Chicago Spanner, thats a start. lol

Offline spanner

• Numb
« Reply #42 on: January 15, 2009, 02:25:44 AM »
my wifes from joilet,we were married out near there nearly three years ago.chicago is a beautiful city.

Offline Starfish

• Acrobat
  • Yay, it's Larry!!!
« Reply #43 on: January 15, 2009, 03:53:03 AM »

The tour is coming up, you'll have a chance to meet plenty of U2 fans in Chicago, all in one place at the same time.
Good luck!

Offline spanner

• Numb
« Reply #44 on: January 15, 2009, 04:06:47 AM »

The tour is coming up, you'll have a chance to meet plenty of U2 fans in Chicago, all in one place at the same time.
Good luck!
i was lucky enough to see u2 at the united centre in sept of 2005 was in the bomb shelter stood along the runway on edge's side ... the night edge decided he wasn't going to spend much time on there :P you always meet people travelling around. i know in dublin for the croke park shows there was  alot of u2 fans off the forums,quite a few americans made it over too, we all knew eachother and we all used as an excuse to have a a good time to have a few beers and hang out together.we carried it on til cardiff to :P
« Last Edit: January 15, 2009, 04:08:47 AM by spanner »