Author Topic: RZ Admission query  (Read 1051 times)

Offline d.darroch

• Party Girl/Boy
RZ Admission query
« on: October 21, 2009, 11:27:38 PM »
Just wondering if Red Zoners are usually admitted into the stadium at the same time as general GA. Hoping to get a chance for rail FOS using a RZ ticket. But for Phoenix the inner circle rails were all taken, before RZ was admitted.

Is this normal, or was I just unlucky. Thanks in advance  :)

Offline m2

• Administrator
  • Desert Rose
  • I love the smell of fresh forum killspam.
Re: RZ Admission query
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2009, 01:48:11 AM »
At the shows I've been to, RZ tickets don't get you into the inner circle, only into the RZ area.

Offline indiansummer

• Running to Stand Still
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2009, 05:11:29 AM »
Red Zone admission should also give entry to the inner circle, as it is inside the inner circle. Matt which show were you at that didn't allow entry to the inner circle, that would have meant an entirely different configuration of the inner circle with the entrance to the Red Zone in the standard GA area. But even then, you are given a wristband with your Red Zone tickets which will allow you entry to the inner circle, if people are being refused entry with Red Zone bracelets then I would ask to speak to the guy in charge of the Stewards/Security as that is not what is supposed to happen.

The collection times for Red Zone tickets vary from venue to venue so it will depend on that for your early entry. But the gate you enter the stadium should not be the same as normal GA.  Just like your queue for the beer stand is separate and also their is a dedicated toilet, hence the reason you pays your money for da luxury .

Offline Northern Soul

• Desert Rose
  • I'm not coming down...
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2009, 11:17:49 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Red Zone admission should also give entry to the inner circle, as it is inside the inner circle. Matt which show were you at that didn't allow entry to the inner circle, that would have meant an entirely different configuration of the inner circle with the entrance to the Red Zone in the standard GA area. But even then, you are given a wristband with your Red Zone tickets which will allow you entry to the inner circle, if people are being refused entry with Red Zone bracelets then I would ask to speak to the guy in charge of the Stewards/Security as that is not what is supposed to happen.

The collection times for Red Zone tickets vary from venue to venue so it will depend on that for your early entry. But the gate you enter the stadium should not be the same as normal GA.  Just like your queue for the beer stand is separate and also their is a dedicated toilet, hence the reason you pays your money for da luxury .

Huh?  Red Zone access is at either side of the stage.  You paid $250 so you could be in those sections close to the stage, why would you try to get into the inner circle?  Just so you didn't have to queue in GA all day?

Offline p8ru2

• Precious Stone
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2009, 12:26:11 PM »

This is correct except that RZ is on either side with separate entrances within the stadium.  It has separate gates than GA outside but at least in Chicago, they were allowing RZ people in to a point, and giving them a 3rd wrist band.  ( Floor, RZ + Inner Circle). 

@N.Soul - yes that'd be correct  - No queue but access to inner circle if wanted.  Not everyone does but its an option.

Offline indiansummer

• Running to Stand Still
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2009, 01:49:40 PM »

Huh?  Red Zone access is at either side of the stage.  You paid $250 so you could be in those sections close to the stage, why would you try to get into the inner circle?  Just so you didn't have to queue in GA all day?
Not having to queue is one of the great benefits of the Red Zone.  The Red Zone is an excellent view but for some it can be lacking in atmosphere as there is a lot of space inside , I think some folk prefer a less sedate standing area so  it was quite common for Red Zoners to prefer to join the sardines in the inner circle especially when the intro to Streets kicks in .
I have a feeling because they have now controversially hiked the RZ prices on the next Euro leg to corporate hospitality levels , the Red Zones will now have even less atmosphere. Instead of fans being in there it will be corporate types who know three songs !