Author Topic: 360 2010 Ticket Prices and What it gets you  (Read 1021 times)

Offline irvspad

• Babyface
360 2010 Ticket Prices and What it gets you
« on: November 01, 2009, 07:31:58 AM »
Hi ~ need some help.  Hoping to get tix to the East Lansing MI show.  Can anyone help explain given the ticket tier pricing...other than the general admission seats...can anyone explain how close paying for the $250 gets you vs. the other ticket ranges?

Thanks in advance!

;D

Offline birdlover

• Child of Grace
  • It's not how weak but what will make you strong
Re: 360 2010 Ticket Prices and What it gets you
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2009, 06:52:11 PM »
You have to really study the stadium layout. Most of the high priced seats *are* better than those priced lower, but each stadium is a little different.
Study the layout and write down the numbers of the areas you want. Then when the tickets go on sale you'll know right away if they're the ones you want.

If I can't manage GA physically, I'm trying for $95 seats behind the stage. To me, that's plenty close enough for what you pay. If I'm lucky, I'll win Red Zone but the budget isn't looking very good this year. :'(

My own opinion is that the seats at the opposite end from the stage are too far away, regardless of price.

I hope this helps.

Birdlover

Offline p8ru2

• Precious Stone
Re: 360 2010 Ticket Prices and What it gets you
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2009, 07:00:33 PM »
N. America:  $30 behind stage, $50 GA floor, $95/ $150/ $250.  RZ auction winners ranged approx $150 - upwards to $1600 +/- depending on city and demand. 

As birdlover said, the prices REALLY range and does not always equate with quality so study the venue map for areas...

So know what you can afford and what area you want to be in.  TM throws out bad tickets willy nilly and there didn't seem to be a ton of logic as far as the $95-$250 tix, or at least the two upper range ones.  I definitely saw some $150 & $250 seats that were VERY FAR away from the stage, at least for my liking.  I'm guessing that $30 & $95 were also 3rd level furthest from the stage but threw back anything that was too far away for me. 

One note: For most stadiums, sound and views were excellent from all around, and by most reports, even far away & upper levels.  Depends on how you want to experience the band/ can afford etc.  In talking to a U2 Electical/ Sound crew guy, they've really worked hard on making the sound system near perfect for stadiums.  The only stadiums that played in US/Canada with varying sound issues in upper levels was Dallas and Vancouver, & that was due to poor venue acoustics . 

Good luck! 

« Last Edit: November 01, 2009, 07:04:11 PM by p8ru2 »