Author Topic: The BEdge Love Thread!  (Read 330265 times)

Offline popbonobuzzbaby

• Running to Stand Still
  • Walk out, into a sunburst street...
Re: The BEdge Love Thread!
« Reply #3480 on: August 20, 2012, 04:36:29 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline popbonobuzzbaby

• Running to Stand Still
« Reply #3481 on: August 20, 2012, 04:40:25 PM »

Offline yellowhat

• Numb
  • Between the horses..........literally.
« Reply #3482 on: August 20, 2012, 04:54:02 PM »
Awww!They are sooo cute together! :)

Offline Snowmoon

• Elevated
  • Through the storm we reach the shore
« Reply #3483 on: August 20, 2012, 06:46:05 PM »
My word, that's sure is a lot of clothes they are wearing...Just saying, isn't it HOT?  ;D

Offline skelter

• Staring at the Sun
  • Drowning is no sin
« Reply #3484 on: August 20, 2012, 08:17:26 PM »
So sweet! I love the boat sequence! Just enjoying a calm, romantic boat ride with uh... each other (I'll take my slash thoughts elsewhere). Oh wait, there's another guy there too! Bono is grinning obliviously, but Edge shifts from happy and waving to mildly annoyed.  ;)

Offline jenniferh aka jen

• Traffic Cop (Rue du Marais)
« Reply #3485 on: August 20, 2012, 09:52:08 PM »
Singing BEdge!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline OnlyU2

• Holy Joe
  • Who's to say what it is will break you
« Reply #3486 on: August 20, 2012, 10:43:56 PM »
Bono does not look happy at all in any of those pictures.

Offline LemonLedHead

• Babyface
« Reply #3487 on: August 20, 2012, 10:54:39 PM »

So, I'm imagining Bono and Edge had a conversation similar to this when they went shopping for the Yellow Pants! ;)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  ;D

Offline popbonobuzzbaby

• Running to Stand Still
« Reply #3488 on: August 20, 2012, 11:05:57 PM »

Really? Even in the ones with the big smile on his face? I think he looks like he's relaxing and enjoying himself.

Offline OnlyU2

• Holy Joe
  • Who's to say what it is will break you
« Reply #3489 on: August 20, 2012, 11:22:44 PM »

Really? Even in the ones with the big smile on his face? I think he looks like he's relaxing and enjoying himself.
You're right, I guess just the last few pics he just looks a little bored.

Offline EnduringChill

• Genius of Compression
« Reply #3490 on: August 21, 2012, 06:50:59 AM »
Awww I love BEdge on the boat! :D

So sweet! I love the boat sequence! Just enjoying a calm, romantic boat ride with uh... each other (I'll take my slash thoughts elsewhere). Oh wait, there's another guy there too! Bono is grinning obliviously, but Edge shifts from happy and waving to mildly annoyed;)
I noticed that. :D "Hi, people... okay, you can stop taking my picture now... OKAY!"

Offline Babyface1411

• Party Girl/Boy
« Reply #3491 on: August 21, 2012, 11:15:21 AM »
how I'd like to be on that boat...at Bono's place!!   ::) ;D

Gone

« Reply #3492 on: August 21, 2012, 11:34:16 AM »
Man the guys are enjoying their summer a little too much. I am jealous.

They look good. But Bono is looking a little heavy. Guess it's time to hit the road again! ;D

Wizzle Tweakly

« Reply #3493 on: August 21, 2012, 01:36:54 PM »

Offline _acrobat

• Precious Stone
  • We live inside a dream
« Reply #3494 on: August 21, 2012, 03:20:53 PM »
Man the guys are enjoying their summer a little too much. I am jealous.

They look good. But Bono is looking a little heavy. Guess it's time to hit the road again! ;D

That's exactly what I was thinking about Bono  ;D