Author Topic: The BEdge Love Thread!  (Read 315427 times)

Offline OnlyU2

• Holy Joe
  • Who's to say what it is will break you
Re: The BEdge Love Thread!
« Reply #3600 on: October 01, 2013, 07:22:13 PM »
What are Bono and Edge doing in Houston??

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Monicalea

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • I don't care, I'm claiming it!
« Reply #3601 on: October 01, 2013, 07:23:18 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

had a good chuckle on this one

Best Photoshop EVER!

Offline jenniferh aka jen

• Traffic Cop (Rue du Marais)
« Reply #3602 on: October 01, 2013, 09:47:24 PM »
What are Bono and Edge doing in Houston??

SoHo (South of Houston) is the neighborhood south of Houston Street in NYC. Edge lives in this area.

Offline OnlyU2

• Holy Joe
« Reply #3603 on: October 01, 2013, 10:17:12 PM »
OH Glad they're still in New York and not in Houston.  Thanks for clearing that up for me

Offline OnlyU2

• Holy Joe
« Reply #3604 on: January 05, 2014, 09:27:16 AM »

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login[/img]visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login [/img]

Offline bonofaninaustin

• Party Girl/Boy
  • Time leaves us polished stones
« Reply #3605 on: January 05, 2014, 11:50:09 AM »

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login[/img]visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login [/img]
Not liking Edge's choice in shirts but Bono is looking fab. Getting ready for tour later this year I'm guessing.

Offline OnlyU2

• Holy Joe
« Reply #3606 on: March 22, 2014, 12:16:10 AM »

« Reply #3607 on: March 22, 2014, 09:36:27 AM »
^ I saw the on Facebook and debated about posting it. It's funny though!

« Reply #3608 on: March 31, 2014, 09:50:40 PM »

Offline OnlyU2

• Holy Joe
« Reply #3609 on: April 13, 2014, 09:13:21 AM »

Offline Monicalea

• Drowning Man/Woman
  • I don't care, I'm claiming it!
« Reply #3610 on: April 16, 2014, 09:31:24 PM »

I will ship them until the end of time!

Offline OnlyU2

• Holy Joe
« Reply #3611 on: May 04, 2014, 08:21:26 AM »

In LA, yesterday

« Reply #3612 on: May 04, 2014, 10:17:01 AM »
Is the LAX? It's been a while since I've flown into that airport and they were remodeling the last time I was there.

Offline OnlyU2

• Holy Joe
« Reply #3613 on: May 04, 2014, 11:52:32 AM »
yes, I saw another post that says it's at the airport

« Reply #3614 on: May 21, 2014, 10:07:30 PM »

London artist Fin Dac paints the Edge and Bono on the first floor of the Gibson Hotel in the Point Village, Dublin