Author Topic: ANAHEIM June 7, who's going  (Read 4024 times)

Offline u2pinstripes

• Intellectual Tortoise
Re: ANAHEIM June 7, who's going
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2010, 10:15:59 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm actually travelling from europe to see those 2 shows.... can't tell you how excited I am! I honestly cannot quit ebelieve it yet!
GA both nights... and it is gonna be so so so so amazing!
Look forward to meeting most of you there ;) don't know how we'll recognize each other, but it's gonna be cool to meet new fans and friends while queueing :)

and...... MINUS 16 today!!!!!!

I'm going from NJ and I think we may have some problems now due to Bono's surgery.

Offline teresa_88

• Headache in a Suitcase
  • U2: Soul Rocking People
« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2010, 10:21:33 AM »
I'm actually travelling from europe to see those 2 shows.... can't tell you how excited I am! I honestly cannot quit ebelieve it yet!
Look forward to meeting most of you there ;) don't know how we'll recognize each other, but it's gonna be cool to meet new fans and friends while queueing :)

I'm going from NJ and I think we may have some problems now due to Bono's surgery.

yeah i'm worried too. I posted this and after 2 mins I read about the injury. Poor Bono, I was so sad to read that, such a blow. I really hope he can recover well.

Well, i'm flying from LONDON, UK...... so, I'd lie big times if I said I wasn't worried. I'm staying til june 30th, but still, I booked the trip after I got tickets to anaheim... so, I am worried. Can't do much but wait.

Offline u2pinstripes

• Intellectual Tortoise
« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2010, 10:24:04 AM »

Yeah, I can't see him recovering in 3 weeks from back surgery.  Not even professional athletes can pull that off.

yeah i'm worried too. I posted this and after 2 mins I read about the injury. Poor Bono, I was so sad to read that, such a blow. I really hope he can recover well.

Well, i'm flying from LONDON, UK...... so, I'd lie big times if I said I wasn't worried. I'm staying til june 30th, but still, I booked the trip after I got tickets to anaheim... so, I am worried. Can't do much but wait.

Offline RunningtoStandstill (The League of Extraordinary BonoPeople)

• Airborne Ranger
  • There is no end to love.
« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2010, 11:25:40 AM »
all i can say is F*************************************!!!!!