Author Topic: Chances of Paris 2?  (Read 1120 times)

Offline The Unknown Caller

• Holy Joe
  • TORIIIIIINOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Chances of Paris 2?
« on: November 29, 2009, 10:17:40 AM »
I'm looking at trying to get a second show in for 2010 and I'm quite torn. I still have my presale codes, and I have GA for Paris 1, so I'm very tempted to wait and hope for a second Paris gig (Since the first one sold out SO fast, and it is Paris, after all, so it's a big market!). On the other hand, I know I can still get reasonable seats for one of the German gigs in August, and I'm worried that if I wait too long and Paris doesn't materialise, I won't even be able to get that...

So I guess I'm wondering what people think- are the odds good of a second Paris show for 2010, or would I be better off looking into the German concerts?  :-\

Offline Midnight is Where the Day Begins

• Genius of Compression
  • Oh it's time, it's time, it's IeTOUR time!!
Re: Chances of Paris 2?
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2009, 10:20:05 AM »
I suspect a 2nd Paris gig, one thing is because of how quickly it sold out, and another because there is are many months left

Offline The Unknown Caller

• Holy Joe
  • TORIIIIIINOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2009, 01:38:19 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I suspect a 2nd Paris gig, one thing is because of how quickly it sold out, and another because there is are many months left

I'm hoping, but it wasn't announced straight away like all the other second gigs...

Offline indiansummer

• Running to Stand Still
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2009, 02:47:20 PM »
Have Paris 1 too and also waiting on Paris 2, have even booked a hotel already  !
Little bit miffed they are now playing Rome , would have preferred to go there and with the freetime around that date looks like a second one is also possible there.
Why couldn't they have waited until all dates were finalised and then released the tickets.
I'm sure hundreds of fans have bought tickets for Portugal believing it was the end of the tour !!! Get it sorted  >:(