Author Topic: U2 ... in General  (Read 299125 times)

Offline trlica

• Holy Joe
Re: U2 ... in General
« Reply #2550 on: January 06, 2016, 01:24:31 AM »
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline riffraff

• Deep In the Heart
  • I know that this is not goodbye, my forum friends!
« Reply #2551 on: January 06, 2016, 10:15:08 AM »
Nice one...they've got some dubious looks going on!

Offline Doc_Holiday

• Party Girl/Boy
« Reply #2552 on: January 13, 2016, 04:23:52 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

never seen they looking so relaxed and spontaneous in a photo after being 40 year olds... Well they are probably 39-40 years old in this picture

Offline bonofaninaustin

• Party Girl/Boy
  • Time leaves us polished stones
« Reply #2553 on: January 20, 2016, 09:32:15 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

never seen they looking so relaxed and spontaneous in a photo after being 40 year olds... Well they are probably 39-40 years old in this picture
I have not seen this before. I think it is my new fav pic. All are looking relaxed but Bono with his smile and eyes on full display plus he is looking very fit. My heart is aflutter.

peterparker

« Reply #2554 on: January 21, 2016, 03:38:37 AM »
Larry always looks so fit. Anyone heard about if he works out a lot? He should consider his back problems.

Offline briscoetheque

• Traffic Cop (Rue du Marais)
  • R-E-S-T-E-C-P
« Reply #2555 on: January 21, 2016, 08:30:50 PM »
Larry has had a bit of work done on his face I reckon...

Offline skelter

• Staring at the Sun
  • Drowning is no sin
« Reply #2556 on: March 13, 2016, 05:14:58 PM »
Re: U2's instagram page

At our lame office jobs, y'all have any tasks that are "optional but encouraged"?

I feel like in the off-tour season, the social media manager had to be like "come on Larry, just send us a snap of yourself somewhere to upload on the insta page!

On the other hand, Adam is the over-eager beaver, sharing multiple snaps a day of his art gallery visits (no complaints whatsoever). I found it cute he had the "happy birthday to me" post up today. Means Adam is in a good place in his life (for the past 12 years, at least).

ALso notice, Larry only posted his "fine, here's a Larry pic LOL" instagram when the band was back at work in the studios. Nothing over the holidays,  that's for sure.

Offline jenniferh aka jen

« Reply #2557 on: March 13, 2016, 10:21:19 PM »

Re: U2's instagram page

At our lame office jobs, y'all have any tasks that are "optional but encouraged"?

I feel like in the off-tour season, the social media manager had to be like "come on Larry, just send us a snap of yourself somewhere to upload on the insta page!

On the other hand, Adam is the over-eager beaver, sharing multiple snaps a day of his art gallery visits (no complaints whatsoever). I found it cute he had the "happy birthday to me" post up today. Means Adam is in a good place in his life (for the past 12 years, at least).

ALso notice, Larry only posted his "fine, here's a Larry pic LOL" instagram when the band was back at work in the studios. Nothing over the holidays,  that's for sure.

Bono says Larry is a vampire. Maybe it was hard to get him to take a photograph during the day because he's usually asleep!

Offline OnlyU2

• Holy Joe
  • Who's to say what it is will break you
« Reply #2558 on: November 02, 2016, 09:10:27 AM »

U2 and Muse 40 years from now.  After U2 released their 32nd album and were about to kick off a world tour, they decide to merge with Muse. They will be called MU2se

What do you think the album is called, and the name of the tour?

U2 ... in General
« Reply #2559 on: November 02, 2016, 10:35:28 AM »

U2 and Muse 40 years from now.  After U2 released their 32nd album and were about to kick off a world tour, they decide to merge with Muse. They will be called MU2se

What do you think the album is called, and the name of the tour?

I was just kidding about it being 40 years from now, but it could happen!! Bono looks a little like a "crazy old man" about to whack someone on the head.

Not sure about an album title.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: November 02, 2016, 10:44:41 AM by jenniferh aka jen »

Offline ShankAsu

• Desert Rose
  • Can't fight for s---, but sure can take a beating
« Reply #2560 on: November 02, 2016, 10:42:24 AM »
Larry has had a bit of work done on his face I reckon...
Naw, this photo has to be 15-20 years old.  I thought Larry aged all at once after the 360 tour.

« Reply #2561 on: December 04, 2016, 11:40:56 PM »

Offline riffraff

• Deep In the Heart
« Reply #2562 on: December 05, 2016, 04:32:00 AM »

NICE, Jen!

« Reply #2563 on: January 06, 2017, 10:54:07 PM »

Offline riffraff

• Deep In the Heart
« Reply #2564 on: January 07, 2017, 03:49:35 AM »
hysterical!