Author Topic: Which tour yielded your favorite concert-tee?  (Read 2932 times)

Offline U2_fan8 [aka U28]

• Acrobat
  • If there is a light, don't let it go out
Re: Which tour yielded your favorite concert-tee?
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2009, 11:08:29 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
My favourite are the 'three symbols' shirts on each tour. Though, to be honest, I thought the Pop era shirts were best. I dislike the ones with pictures of teh band looking moody on, T-shirts like that are so obvious.

I agree... shirts with lyrics and other "inside jokes" only U2 fans would know are the coolest - only a true U2 fan will like it and appreciate it.

Offline dudette

• Up With the Sun
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2009, 08:03:03 AM »
My favourite are the 'three symbols' shirts on each tour. Though, to be honest, I thought the Pop era shirts were best. I dislike the ones with pictures of teh band looking moody on, T-shirts like that are so obvious.

I agree... shirts with lyrics and other "inside jokes" only U2 fans would know are the coolest - only a true U2 fan will like it and appreciate it.

I totally agree, y'all. I bought the 3 symbol one from 360 and no one really gets it, so I have to explain it over and over. But I love doing it! My triumph: when my friends actually do get it without me explaining it. This means I talk way to much about NLOTH and U2.  ;D

Offline U2_fan8 [aka U28]

• Acrobat
  • If there is a light, don't let it go out
« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2009, 11:27:06 AM »

I totally agree, y'all. I bought the 3 symbol one from 360 and no one really gets it, so I have to explain it over and over. But I love doing it! My triumph: when my friends actually do get it without me explaining it. This means I talk way to much about NLOTH and U2.  ;D

There was this one shirt I saw on ebay, and it's probably not really a U2 shirt, but it has 3 little army action figures and it says Sunday Bloody Sunday. Probably a casual fan would get it, but still.