Author Topic: Paris Night 2 setlist November 11 *SPOILERS*  (Read 8204 times)

Offline soloyan

• Staring at the Sun
  • A dangerous idea that almost makes sense
Re: Paris Night 2 setlist November 11 *SPOILERS*
« Reply #75 on: November 11, 2015, 04:09:10 PM »
Here are my pics.

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Waffles

« Reply #76 on: November 11, 2015, 04:12:46 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Here are my pics.

Love the second one! What camera do you use?

Offline soloyan

• Staring at the Sun
« Reply #77 on: November 11, 2015, 04:13:25 PM »
iPhone 6

Waffles

« Reply #78 on: November 11, 2015, 04:14:15 PM »
That's pretty much what happened. I was pretty far (tip of e stage) but it seems security went a little rough on him and they both fell.
It did not fit the song very well, Bono picked the guy up and made him sit by Larry's kit.

I don't think It was reported so far but I think Bono's youngest son was brought up on stage for COBL.
Then Bono sang to him as if he was singing to his young former self and gave him his glasses and jacket.

don't think it was bono's son
they gave him a new bono jacket and a new pair of glasses
he also signed something, probably his agreement to be shown on film
I saw it happening once he got off the stage

If you don't sign the agreement, would they take the gifts away?

Offline seashells

• Staring at the Sun
  • Let me in the sound
« Reply #79 on: November 11, 2015, 04:22:09 PM »
That's pretty much what happened. I was pretty far (tip of e stage) but it seems security went a little rough on him and they both fell.
It did not fit the song very well, Bono picked the guy up and made him sit by Larry's kit.

I don't think It was reported so far but I think Bono's youngest son was brought up on stage for COBL.
Then Bono sang to him as if he was singing to his young former self and gave him his glasses and jacket.
Thanks for the info.  Sounds like Bono put a fan in timeout under Larry's supervision (not a bad punishment indeed).

I hope it was his son during COBL since Eve had her spotlight years ago.

Offline paddyattitude

• Party Girl/Boy
« Reply #80 on: November 11, 2015, 04:48:29 PM »
i'm pretty sure of what I saw soloyan

Offline paddyattitude

• Party Girl/Boy
« Reply #81 on: November 11, 2015, 05:38:47 PM »
Here are my pics.

I can see myself on one of them

Offline briscoetheque

• Traffic Cop (Rue du Marais)
  • R-E-S-T-E-C-P
« Reply #82 on: November 11, 2015, 07:13:24 PM »
I was up where fan innocuously climbed on stage with an outstretched hand to bono. Security lads took him under the stage. Bono walked down steps to stop the inevitable pummeling. Not threatening, but he looked pi**ed (ie drunk).

Brought him on stage during a song about carrying each other. Made sense. But's local security guy is getting sacked in the morning

He's getting sacked in the morning

Sacked in the  mooooorning

Waffles

« Reply #83 on: November 11, 2015, 07:20:28 PM »
I was up where fan innocuously climbed on stage with an outstretched hand to bono. Security lads took him under the stage. Bono walked down steps to stop the inevitable pummeling. Not threatening, but he looked pi**ed (ie drunk).

Brought him on stage during a song about carrying each other. Made sense. But's local security guy is getting sacked in the morning

He's getting sacked in the morning

Sacked in the  mooooorning

What's Sacked in the morning? Sorry, I'm from the USA. pi**ed means drunk in the uk? Here, pi**ed means angry

Offline briscoetheque

• Traffic Cop (Rue du Marais)
  • R-E-S-T-E-C-P
« Reply #84 on: November 11, 2015, 07:33:39 PM »
Must we translate everything for our US friends? ;-)

pi**ed = drunk. In Australian anyway. I included brackets for that reason.

Sacked in the morning? That = getting fired from his primary occupation within a 24 hour time period...

Offline soloyan

• Staring at the Sun
« Reply #85 on: November 11, 2015, 11:03:39 PM »

I'm not questioning what you saw. I also saw him spend quite some time looking at a screen after he walked off stage. We just have different interpretations of what we saw

I can't say for sure it was Bono's son. I just find strange that the guy mimicked exactly Bono's movements (as in a mirror) when he was brought on stage, then walked from the center of the catwalk to the stairs of the e-stage without any hesitation whatsoever. I also think he looked a lot like the kid at Cedarwood Road. I also think it would just make sense

Offline soloyan

• Staring at the Sun
« Reply #86 on: November 11, 2015, 11:41:05 PM »

Found these on Instagram.

Offline paddyattitude

• Party Girl/Boy
« Reply #87 on: November 12, 2015, 01:13:24 AM »

I'm not questioning what you saw. I also saw him spend quite some time looking at a screen after he walked off stage. We just have different interpretations of what we saw

I can't say for sure it was Bono's son. I just find strange that the guy mimicked exactly Bono's movements (as in a mirror) when he was brought on stage, then walked from the center of the catwalk to the stairs of the e-stage without any hesitation whatsoever. I also think he looked a lot like the kid at Cedarwood Road. I also think it would just make sense

then now the question is, why would they give a jacket and a pair of sunglasses to Bono's son.
Also he did not look nothing like kid in SFS video.

Waffles

« Reply #88 on: November 12, 2015, 02:16:18 AM »

then now the question is, why would they give a jacket and a pair of sunglasses to Bono's son.
Also he did not look nothing like kid in SFS video.

Don't think it was son. He gave glasses and shirt away in London. I'm sure he did it somewhere else in Europe too. He did it in Los angeles. Larry been giving drumsticks out and edge (with Bono) are giving guitars when a fan plays with them

Offline soloyan

• Staring at the Sun
« Reply #89 on: November 12, 2015, 04:05:33 AM »

At about 3' the "fan invasion"  :D