Author Topic: i am a guitar player beginner  (Read 719 times)

Offline nick14595

• Stranger in a Strange Land
i am a guitar player beginner
« on: June 19, 2019, 03:10:01 AM »
hello everyone i just learn to play the guitar and i want to know the way to learn it
could you suggest me any way to learn it such as video book or anything ?
thanks in advance

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline daveyg

• Refugee
Re: i am a guitar player beginner
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2019, 12:15:01 AM »
There are lots and lots and lots of forum based sites and YouTube channels dedicated just to teaching the guitar (and any other instrument at that). Probably the best thing is to get a teacher (if you can afford it). You'll probably get little help here for general starter guitar playing tips, as it's a U2 fan site, but I'm sure a few guitarist fans here can give you a few tips on U2 songs once you get your head around the instrument in the first place.

Anyhow, keep it up and hope to see a few clips of you in that U2 tribute band you'll be setting up once you've mastered the guitar!! :)

Offline Smee

• Numb
  • Im Eddie and im a Monkey
Re: i am a guitar player beginner
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2019, 09:01:08 AM »
I reckon that in 2019....youtube is your best freind. So many vids out there, that will take you from entry level guitar playing...right into the guts of the theory behind playing the guitar.
Im a pretty basic guitar player myself. Im self taught. BUT, i am only really interested in strumming chords, to all ym fave tunes, so that, if i was at a party, we could in theory, have a bit of a singalong.
I find all the likes of Van Halen etc such a bore. I have no interest in being like them. Good luck with your journey. It is really satisfying being able to play your fave tunes