Author Topic: Oakland pre-sale for "Boots".  (Read 1220 times)

Offline TheFlyMacphisto

• Headache in a Suitcase
Oakland pre-sale for "Boots".
« on: October 28, 2009, 12:26:56 AM »
So I got an e-mail from U2.com several hours ago explaining the "updated timings" for the Oakland "Boots" pre-sale tomorrow (Wed).

I thought it was supposed to start at 10:00am my time (I am in California or PDT) but now the e-mail says 7:00am PDT which would mean 10:00am for our friends on the East coast. What gives? I'm seeing a few different reports now on different sites. Obviously I will trust the source (U2.com), but I thought I would come on here and check with the forum for any thoughts/clarification.

Offline ricky

• Babyface
Re: Oakland pre-sale for "Boots".
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2009, 07:23:15 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So I got an e-mail from U2.com several hours ago explaining the "updated timings" for the Oakland "Boots" pre-sale tomorrow (Wed).

I thought it was supposed to start at 10:00am my time (I am in California or PDT) but now the e-mail says 7:00am PDT which would mean 10:00am for our friends on the East coast. What gives? I'm seeing a few different reports now on different sites. Obviously I will trust the source (U2.com), but I thought I would come on here and check with the forum for any thoughts/clarification.

It is a little confusing since Tuesdays times were listed as local, but yes, Boots should be 7AM PDT so get ready. Let us know how it went pls...

The presales this week for Oakland, Edmonton, Toronto:
Horizon Group - Tuesday 10AM local
Breathe Group - Tuesday 3PM local
Boots Group - Wednesday 10AM EDT / 9AM CDT / 8AM MDT / 7AM PDT
Magnificent Group - Wednesday 3PM EDT / 2PM CDT / 1PM MDT / 12PM PDT
Presale ends - Thursday 5PM

Offline TheFlyMacphisto

• Headache in a Suitcase
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2009, 08:03:42 AM »
It's saying the number of tickets I requested (4 in GA) exceeds the maximum allowed with my password!

What the heck! Why is this happening!?

Offline ricky

• Babyface
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2009, 08:14:17 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It's saying the number of tickets I requested (4 in GA) exceeds the maximum allowed with my password!

What the heck! Why is this happening!?

Try 2 at a time. Did you buy tickets for another show prior to this one ? (I think you are only allowed 4 total for each subscription)

Offline dougie

• Intellectual Tortoise
  • A Bozo on the bus going nowhere!
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2009, 03:38:50 PM »
I just got two general admission with the 'magnificient' group.  Saving two for the hopes of adding another show in Oakland or maybe going to another city.  Life is good. 

Plus, I also had a password for 'Oakland Coliseum' patrons, but they did not offer General Admission. There sales were two hours before the 'magnificient' grop, and I was afraid that the Oakland group would get all of the generals.  In fact, all that was available at the beginning for 'Oakland Coliseum' patrons was crummy seats.  The U2 fan club came through.  I figured I should say it since I have heard negative feedback.

Yeah U2 fanclub (atleast this time).